Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What is unique about you?

Each of us is unique in our own way.  Some of us like to show off our uniqueness and others like to keep it to themselves.  I asked some people at work what makes them ‘unique’.  Most people thought it was the hardest question they have been asked in a while.   While other’s smiled and had an answer straight away.  Here are some of the responses I received today:

“No matter where I go, I love to find a connection to someone I know already, you really get to know someone and then you have something to talk about!”

“I love to do woodworking in my spare time”

“I am probably the biggest neat freak you will ever meet and I married someone who is exactly the same way!”

“My laugh”

“My ability to help people through tough situations”

“I love to wear funky socks – the less they match my outfit, the better!”

Sometimes we forget that these unique abilities are what make us special.

What I was reminded of today was that we have a great team here at IPB - People who shine in their own special way.   What is our own unique ability? 

Don’t forget to embrace it, love it and share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment